Monday, January 6, 2014

Discount Code to Purchase my Paintings until February 2014 Only!

Hi Y'all,

For the new year, I thought it would be a good start to offer my paintings for 90% of my profit price.  That does not include shipping and material since the printing company still needs to pay for that.  But check my paintings out if you get a chance!

The code is: JAKMFL

 Below is my most recent upload.  If you just want a plain old print or a gift card, this is also an option.  I like to buy the gift cards and then frame them in a 4in by 6in frame, or a 5in by 7in frame with 4in by 6in matting.  It's a really cheap way to buy prints!  I have a link attached to the painting, and as you see I have a watermark on it, but it will not be visible once purchased.

 Angelique Buman Art
Enjoy and I appreciate the support!
~Angelique

No comments: