Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thank You Friends, For Your Support!!!

Dear Friends who recently purchased art from my website,

I appreciate you so much as you have helped me get a little bit higher in search engines. It takes a lot of work for me to advertise and keep active in the art community on the internet and in my own area, and every little bit of support helps. You are ultimately the ones who help me to get noticed. I have been spending countless hours lately trying to work on my art and advertising, and I am just so thankful when it pays off.

Again, I wish I could thank you all personally, and if I see you I certainly will.

Hugs, love, success and happiness to my customers!

For those of you just dropping by, it's not too late to purchase my art with the discount I posted in my last blog. You can click on my website in the right hand column.

No comments: