Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Later this Month, Classes Will Start in My New Studio!!

I'm so excited to have more space to offer in my art studio, as well as more storage.

This summer, I will be teaching ages 3-9 the fundamentals of painting and drawing by encouraging originality and creativity.  My students will get many opportunities to mimic famous artists as we study art history and explore famous art.  Many of them will also be learning how to sew with needle and thread as well as basic techniques on the sewing machine to create pouches, purses, pillows, or whatever inspires them.  My lesson plans also include many educational lessons that will help build fine motor skills to strengthen their writing abilities and coordination.

Last but not least, my students, the "Little Wonders of Wonderland," will be selling their art work on a new website I have recently launched.  http://little-wonders-of-wonderland.artistwebsites.com/

I will be posting updates and photos very soon so stay tuned!!!

No comments: